Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How long does it take for a deliquency to show up on your credit report filed by an apartment comple

I had a fallout with the company I was leasing my apartment from.. they wanted to charge me $1400.00 in cleaning fees and I told them I was not going to pay.. because they exagerrated the damages. They told me that if I did not, that this would go on my credit report. This happend at the end of August 2005.



I have not been contacted at my new address or received any mail from them, this may be due to the fact I did not give them my new information. But since they can go through the credit bureaus and contact them.. I%26#039;m sure they can get my new information. But still have received nothing from them.



I have not yet seen any negatives/delinquencies etc.. on my credit report and it is still in great standing. Should I be out of the clear since it is almost 6 months later now. Any information reguarding this would be great.



I will follow up to any questions to help better the answer.



How long does it take for a deliquency to show up on your credit report filed by an apartment complex?

It is not very common for apartment complexes to report to the bureaus although not impossible. More than likely it will not come as the apartment complex itself but rather a possibility they will send it to collections (if it comes). 6 months is still pretty fresh. Keep your eye out for unknown collection activity in the future. I hope you have documentation to support your claim.



How long does it take for a deliquency to show up on your credit report filed by an apartment complex?

Don%26#039;t worry about it, their hoping you are stupid enough to pay this amount for damages if there like you say were exadurated, they are trying to gain money on some other loss

No comments:

Post a Comment